Monday, October 29, 2007

Trick-or-Treat!

I thought this year for Halloween Claire could dress up as a butterfly since she LOVES butterflies. I asked her about a month or so ago if she'd like to be a butterfly, and she said, "Yeah." However, whenever anyone else asked her what she was going to be for Halloween, she'd say, "A ladybug." I have no idea where she came up with this ladybug idea, but I asked her if she'd rather be a ladybug or a butterfly, and she said, "ladybug." So, I made her a ladybug costume. Last Thursday morning (we were going Trick-or Treating Thursday night) she started crying and saying, "I want to be a butterfly!" After working hard on a ladybug costume, I tried to appease her by saying that she'll have to be a ladybug tonight, but if she wanted to, she could be a butterfly tomorrow. That seemed to calm her down, and I didn't hear anything about a butterfly after that. Here are some pictures of my little ladybug...


Going through her loot with Mimi...


Playing a balloon relay race with Daddy...

Gummi worm eating contest: Everyone's a winner!
Get Ready, Get Set...


Go!!!






I can't post Halloween pictures without including this picture of my adorable nieces, Gabi and Isabella, or should I say Cookie Monster and Elmo...


No comments: