Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our Trip to Stone Harbor

Claire and I went to Stone Harbor, N.J. with our family this past weekend. The beach is so beautiful this time of year. Here is a picture of Claire and Pap on the beach.


We saw a lot of beautiful birds including a great blue heron, snowy white egrets, even bald eagles! Thanks to my parents, we know what we're looking at. :) There were also tons of beautiful butterflies flying around. It was so relaxing and refreshing. My sister and her boyfriend found an awesome playground for Claire to enjoy. Here are some picture of her at the playground.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I see why Claire wants to be a ladybug for Halloween. I love your blogspot! I look forward to seeing more posts. Loved the random comments by Claire. She is one smart cookie!! Love you both!!
MomR aka Grammy