Saturday, September 22, 2007

My First Post

Well, after being asked a few times, "Have you decided to start a blog yet?," I finally decided to go ahead with it. I've titled it "The Many Adventures of Allie-Cat and Claire-Bear" because my name is Allie and my adorable (no, I'm not biased) daughter's name is Claire. Together, we do have a lot of adventures. After all, she is a two-year old, and that in itself is an adventure. Although Claire will provide much entertainment to my readers, I hope to also include some content on what is MOST interesting in our lives - the person and work of Jesus Christ. Seven years ago my life was forever changed when God gave me the gift of faith in his Son, and since then it has been the most exciting relationship I have ever been a part of - including my precious daughter. So, I pray that this blog not only provides some laughs, but that it will also be a place to find comfort, refreshment, and encouragement in the midst of this crazy world we live in.

No comments: