Monday, September 24, 2007

From Mourning to Dancing


"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!" - Psalm 30: 11-12


As I read these verses this morning, I was reminded of just how much he has changed my life. My sin has been my biggest problem, and Christ took the punishment for my sin on the cross. Therefore, my biggest problem has been solved, my greatest need has been met by the sacrifice of one. Because of this, no matter what I face in life, whether I am in drought or in plenty, whether life on this earth is happy or sad for me, I can rejoice in the God of my salvation. He has indeed turned for me my mourning into dancing.

No comments: