Saturday, November 15, 2008

Flies, Turkeys, and Underwear

I know it's a strange title, but it gives you an idea of what we've been up two the last two weeks. First, I dressed up as a fly for a costume party:



Then, Claire dressed her pumpkin up as a turkey:



She also likes to act like a turkey:



And our last piece of news has to do with underwear. Sorry, no pictures here. :) But the good news is that Claire has successfully been wearing "big girl underwear" and using the potty (No. 1 AND No. 2) for a little over a week!! I am so proud of how well she is doing. She even does a good job in public. I think it's like when she took her first steps. She waited a long time to do it, but when she finally decided to do it, she was running!

I will leave you now with a picture of my wonderful brother- and sister-in-law, Mr. Corn and Mrs. Loofah. I think their costumes are quite fitting to their personalities. Benny can be corny and Caitlin loves keeping things clean. I love you guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benny said "I didn't giver her permission to post that photo of me." :) I never thought of that--how our costumes reflected our personalities...quite true!! I'm glad Claire has finally joined the "big girl" club.