Sunday, September 14, 2008

Melissa & Brian's Wedding

My cousin, Melissa, was married yesterday. Claire had the honor of being their flower girl. Here are a few pics of my beautiful girl and the wedding day. I cried a few times thinking about how soon my little girl may have her own wedding day. I try not to think about it too much, but I'm sure the years will fly by.


Getting Dressed and Twirling Around...








Bubbles!...




My Sisters and I...




Sunflower for the Flower Girl...




Claire's Pomander...




Father-Daughter Dance...




Mother-Son Dance...




Cutting the Cake...




My Aunt Cathy (Mother of the Bride) Dancing with Claire...




Everything was all so beautiful yesterday. Claire and I were honored to be a part of such a beautiful and special day of Melissa and Brian's life. We pray God's blessings upon your marriage and new lives together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allie . . . Claire made such a wonderful contribution to our special day. We appreciate all you've done to help make Melissa & Brian's day even more magical!